- Stork Rules -
Hostel The Hague -The Golden Stork
Every house has its rules and at TGS it's no different. To make your stay as nice and comfortable as possible, we set up some basic house rules. Check them out below.
- Make booking online or at the reception
- Direct bookings can be cancelled 24 hours before arrival free of charge*
- No refunds after cancellation period
- You can do your check in from 3pm till 10pm. If you think you will arrive later than this, let us know in advance and we can try and find you a solution.
- To check in a valid passport of EU Id is necessary
- Staff holds the right the refuse guests
- Payment by cash, credit card or debit card
- Deposit of €10,- cash at arrival for the key card. Don't worry, when you check out and give us the key card back, we return your 10€ deposit.
- Tourist tax of €4,60 a night per person - That's a city tax and unless you are registered in The Hague you must pay it.
- You can use of storage to keep your luggage before check in.
During your stay
- Guests are welcome in the bar untill closing time
- The hostel is not responsible in case of lost belongings
- No pets are allowed in the hostel
- You can stay at our hostel for maximum two weeks
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the rooms
- No drugs allowed in and outside the hostel
- Keep our neighbours in mind!
- Check out time before 12pm
- Extending is possible if beds are available
- You can storage your luggage for free after check out till 10pm
We want all of our guests to have the best possible experience at The Golden Stork so please, respect each other, our staff and our house rules.
Ignorance of house rules will not be accepted as an excuse.
Still having questions?
Though the rules change often in these times there are some certain facilities we can offer in our place.