- HOUSERULES -
Hostel The Hague -The Golden Stork
No house without their own rules. To make your stay as comfortable as possible, we set up some basic house rules.
Check them out below.
Do you want to know more about our house rules? We wrote them all out for you. Check them out over here.
- Make booking online or at the reception
- Direct bookings can be cancelled 24 hours before arrival free of charge*
- No refunds after cancellation period
- From 3pm till 11pm
- To check in a valid passport of EU Id is necessary
- Staff holds the right the refuse guests
- Payment by cash, credit card or debit card
- Deposit of €10,- cash at arrival
- Tourist tax of €4,60 a night per person
- Free use of storage before check in -8 am till 3pm-
During the stay
- Guests are welcome in the bar untill closing time
- The hostel is not responsible in cas of lost belonings
- No pets are allowed in the hostel
- A maximum stay of two weeks
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the rooms
- No drugs allowed in and outside the hostel
- Keep our neighbours in mind!
- Check out time before 12pm
- Extending is possible if beds are available
- Free storage after check out till 10pm
Though the rules change often in these times there are some certain facilities we can offer in our place.